iRobot Roomba 614 is a great way to begin cleaning your home more smartly. This robotic vacuum cleaner uses an acoustic sensor to detect debris being pulled into the bin. Then continues to clean in that area until nothing else is detected. It is also best for pet hair.
- Vacuum Type: Robotic vacuums
- Dimensions: 17 x 18 x 5 inches
- Weight: 11.5 pounds
- Max Run Time: Up to 90 min
- Bagless & Cordless: Yes
- Controller Type: Remote Control
- Auto Recharge & Resume: Yes
- Suitable for: Hard Floors, Tile, Linoleum and Carpet
The iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum is the most recognizable robotic vacuum. In brief, the Roomba has a famous and rich history was the most popular selection for robot vacuums before so many others splashed onto the market.
In fact, the Roomba boasts a 3-Stage Cleaning System that is specially designed to loosen, lift, and suction all kinds of dust from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors.
Additionally, dirt Detect sensors aware of the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more in detail on concentrated areas of dirt. Easily, just press clean and Roomba gets to work – no programming necessary.
iRobot Roomba 614: Pros & Cons
- Comfortable to use in multiple flooring types
- Engineered for performance
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
- Clean debris from carpets and hard floors
- Dirt Detect Technology
- Sweeps away debris hiding along walls
- Intelligently navigates your home
- Low maintenance over time
- Just needs to be started
- Can use virtual walls to create obstacles
- Does not damage or scratch hardwood flooring
- Solid entry level robot vacuum
- Actually, not able to select too many cleaning modes